WAGON RIDE TO PUMPKIN PATCH
30 minute round-trip ride around the farm with a stop at one of two pumpkin patches.
- "Individual" patch has pumpkins weighing 4 to 25 pounds; each pumpkin is priced per pound. The cost for the wagon ride to the pumpkin patch is $3.00 per person. Pumpkins are purchased separately. This patch is available on Saturdays in September (starting 9/13/14) from 10:00am to 4:00pm and Monday through Friday in October from 1:00pm to 4:00pm and Saturdays in October from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Appropriate for all ages.
- “Group” patch has small pumpkins weighing 3 to 6 pounds. There is also a small walk through corn trail that the children can do as they enter this pumpkin patch. The cost is $5.00 each to include the ride, the trail walk and small pumpkin. This patch is available for groups of 15 or more weekdays only in October from 10:00am to 2:30pm. This activity must be scheduled in advance. Appropriate for daycare and school field trips.
KIDDIE CORN MAZE
The Creamy Acres Daytime Corn Maze is a smaller maze that will be great fun for families with young children.
- Available Saturdays (beginning 9/13/14) in September and October from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Weekdays in October from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Open Columbus Day Monday 10am to 4pm
- Appropriate for children under 12 and their parents
LITTLE GOBLIN PASS
Savings is on children's daytime fall activities. This coupon is appropriate for kids 12 and under.
Click here for Printer Friendly Coupon
NIGHTTIME CORNFIELD MAZE
Our Nightime Flashlight Cornfield Maze WILL NOT be available this year.
Home of The Night of Terror haunted attractions. Click here for the Night of Terror website.
Where Your Nightmares Come True!
HOW IS THE CORN MAZE CREATED?
Did you ever wonder what is involved in making a cornfield maze happen? There are many steps. First, we plan the theme for the upcoming year's field. Second, at the beginning of July we prepare the field for planting and plant the corn. Third, as the corn begins to grow, a pattern is cut into the field. By the end of September, the corn has grown to around 7-8ft tall. At this point, you can try your luck at the maze game. After the Fall activity season is through, the corn is chopped and used to feed our dairy cows.
Prices and conditions subject to change